Which industries are heat transfer film currently mainly used in China? As a packaging film with a large market share, heat transfer film is still widely used in the market, mainly including the following five aspects:
(1) It is used for labels of various PET bottled beer and beverage, which can reduce the process of label removal and is convenient for recycling.
(2) It is used for bottled beer instead of packing with tying ropes to prevent the bottled beer from exploding and hurting people.
(3) It has been widely used in fast food, ceramic products, tea sets, mechanical parts and other fields.
(4) It is of great significance to apply the combination of heat shrinkable film and gas-phase antirust technology to replace antirust oil in military machinery and hardware tools to enhance antirust ability.
(5) The heat transfer film is also the patron saint of building and transportation materials. It is not only suitable for the packaging of multiple products and the packaging with pallets, convenient for transportation, but also convenient for sale, easy to realize mechanization, saving labour and material resources, and can partially replace carton and wooden box packaging.